Inventory Unit Detail
2007 Yamaha Rhino
Call for Price
Arnie's Motorcycle Sales
comes with a plow-very clean-low hours
- Rhino 660 Sport Edition is ready to rip, with pre-load adjustable piggy-back shocks, one-piece aluminum wheels, roof cover, special edition silver seats, a sport steering wheel, brushed silver water dipped body and sport edition graphics treatment.
- Comfortable interior with automotive-type controls: Steering wheel, left-side foot brake pedal/right-side foot accelerator pedal, center-mounted console shifter and parking brake lever, turn-to-start ignition switch, indicator lights and 12-volt accessory outlet render the Rhino totally user-friendly.
- 660cc liquid-/oil-cooled, four-stroke five-valve engine and light weight add up to the best power-to-weight ratio of any side-by-side model in the industry.
- Industry-exclusive fully automatic Ultramatic® transmission with dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive and reverse is the most advanced drive system available. Maintaining constant belt tension reduces wear, gives instant throttle response and provides industry-exclusive all-wheel downhill engine braking.
- Industry-exclusive three-position On-Command® In/Out 4WD feature lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and fully locked differential 4WD—all with the simple push of a button.
- Fully independent four-wheel suspension: Double-wishbones front and rear deliver 7.3 inches of wheel travel and 11.0 inches of ground clearance, five-way preload-adjustable shocks provide maximum tire contact and amazing comfort while navigating rough terrain.
- Thick bucket seats and that great, long-travel suspension system work together to provide the smoothest ride in the industry.
New for 2007:
- New digital instrument panel boasts multifunction LCD display with speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeters, hour meter, 4WD status, transmission position, clock and fuel meter.
- New easy-to-read integrated fuel gauge makes it easy to keep track of your fuel supply.
- New headrests for more style and comfort.
- Tough wrinkle-finish coating on the upper frame.
- Patented five-valve cylinder head design (same as on the ultra-rugged Grizzly 660) delivers incomparable combination of potent low-rev torque and right-now throttle response.
- Dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive with reverse, taps into more pulling power in low and more performance in high than any machine in its class (includes side x side 4x4 models).
- Console-mounted dual-range (H/L/N/R) shift lever.
- Sealed drive case keeps out water and debris, and a hand-operated side cover drain lets out what little gets in.
- Specially designed full stainless steel exhaust system features aluminum heat shields and a screen-type spark arrestor for superb power characteristics with minimum noise output.
- Large-capacity aluminum radiator and oil cooler with fan-assist delivers maximum cooling efficiency and is positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
- 42mm Mikuni CV carburetor and high-output DC-CDI ignition system ensure incredible throttle response and engine performance.
- Specially designed drive system air intake vent helps prevent overheating and keeps water and mud from entering the drive case.
- Easy-access, tool-free air filter box.
- Steel frame is lightweight and features outstanding durability with superior rigidity for superb handling.
- Light, responsive rack-and-pinion steering features a fully sealed steering column and double U-jointed steering linkage for smooth operation and class-leading turning radius—even in 4WD.
- Large-diameter ventilated hydraulic front disc brakes and shaft-mounted hydraulic rear disc provide outstanding stopping power in a variety of conditions.
- 11.0-inch ground clearance delivers maximum underbelly protection while enhancing terrainability.
- Low-maintenance front shaft drive features gear case and electronic servo-activated 2WD/4WD/Diff Lock via the On- Command system. Direct rear shaft drive eliminates the U-joint for greater durability and more efficient power transfer at all rpm.
- Heavy-duty front guard and CV joint guards protect against rock and debris damage.
- Standard center-mounted, heavy-duty 2-inch receiver-style hitch can tow over 1200 pounds.
- Stamped steel dump bed is rated to haul 400 pounds of gear, with a latch that opens from either side.
- Maxxis tires offer great traction, longer life and a comfortable ride.
- Large, specially designed seats are extra plush and supportive for all-day driver and passenger comfort.
- Operator and passenger safety belts.
- Dual 30-watt multireflector Krypton bulb headlights with high/low beams feature stylishly sleek cat-eye design; dual 5-watt/21-watt tail/brake lights.
- Large, 7.9-gallon fuel tank features a fuel level gauge.
- Maintenance-free battery provides power, even in cold weather.
- Built in Newnan, GA, USA.
- Type: 660cc liquid-/oil-cooled w/fan, SOHC four-stroke; 5-valve
- Bore x Stroke: 100mm x 84mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.1:1
- Carburetion: Mikuni 42mm BSR
- Ignition: DC-CDI
- Starting System: Electric
- Transmission: Yamaha Ultramatic® V-belt/H, L, N, R
- Engine Braking: All wheel
- Drive Train: Yamaha On-Command® pushbutton 3-way locking differential, 2WD, 4WD, locked 4WD; shaft
- Suspension/Front: Independent double wishbone, 7.3" (185 mm) travel w/5-way preload adjustment
- Suspension/Rear: Independent double wishbone, 7.3" (185 mm) travel w/5-way preload adjustment
- Brakes/Front: Dual hydraulic discs, twin pistons
- Brakes/Rear: Hydraulic disc, self-adjusting, shaft mounted
- Tires/Front: AT25 x 8-12 NHS; Cast aluminum wheel
- Tires/Rear: AT25 x 10-12 NHS; Cast aluminum wheel
- L x W x H: 113.6” (2,885 mm) x 54.5” (1,385 mm) x 73.0” (1,853 mm)
- Wheelbase: 75.2" (1,910 mm)
- Turning Radius: 153.5" (3,900 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 12.1" (273 mm)
- Fuel Capacity: 7.9 gal. (30 l)
- Dry Weight: 1049 lb. (479 kg)
- Bed Capacity: 400 lb. (181 kg)
- Towing Capacity: 1212 lb. (550 kg)
- Instrumentation: Digital LCD, multifunction display, fuel gauge, speedometer, odometer, dual trip, hour meter, clock and gear postion
- Lighting: Dual 30W Krypton multireflector headlights & dual 21/5W brake light
- Warranty: 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)
NOTES:Price and specifications subject to change without notice. Please read your Owner's Manual and all labels before operation.
- Engine Type
- SOHC four-stroke; 5-valve
- 660 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 100 x 84mm
- Liquid-/oil-cooled w/fan
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Mikuni 42mm BSR
- Front Suspension
- Independent double wishbone w/5-way preload adjustment
- Front Brakes
- Dual hydraulic discs, twin pistons
- Front Tire
- AT25 x 8-12 NHS; Cast aluminum wheel
- Rear Suspension
- Independent double wishbone
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic disc, self-adjusting, shaft mounted
- Rear Tire
- AT25 x 10-12 NHS; Cast aluminum wheel
- Dry Weight
- 1049 lbs. (479 kg)
- 75.2 in. (1,910 mm)
- Front Travel
- 7.3 in. (185 mm) travel
- Rear Travel
- 7.3 in. (185 mm) travel w/5-way preload adjustment
- Ground Clearance
- 12.1 in. (273 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.9 gal. (30 l)
- Box Capacity
- 400 lbs. (181 mm)
- Towing Capacity
- 1212 lbs. (550 kg)
- Yamaha Ultramatic® V-belt/H, L, N, R
- Drive System
- Yamaha On-Command® pushbutton 3-way locking differential, 2WD, 4WD, locked 4WD; shaft
- 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)