Inventory Unit Detail
2015 Polaris Industries 900 XP EPS
Stock Image: Sunset Red Silver
Arnie's Motorcycle Sales
900 XP EPS
CAB,HEAT,LOW MILEAGE, CLEAN
- NEW: Class-leading High Output 68 HP ProStar® engine – 13% more power
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) standard
- NEW: Graphics and color scheme PLUS Sunset Red Silver Upgrade Package
Hardest Working Features
- The ProStar® Engine Advantage: The RANGER XP® 900 ProStar engine is purpose built, tuned and designed alongside the vehicle – resulting in an optimal balance of smooth, reliable power. The ProStar XP 900 engine was developed with the ultimate combination of high power density, excellent fuel efficiency and ease of maintenance.
- Class-leading ProStar® Pulling Power: NEW: 13% more power! Now with a high-output 68 HP ProStar engine that leaves the utility side-by-side competition in the dust – 36% more than the 2014 John Deere Gator™ 825i. The RANGER XP 900 delivers more torque and pulling power to get the job done.
- On-Demand True All-Wheel Drive: With the Polaris true AWD advantage, all four wheels engage automatically when your vehicle needs more forward traction and reverts back to 2WD when it doesn’t. When in 2WD, the VersaTrac Turf Mode switch unlocks the rear differential for easier, tighter turns that won’t tear up your lawn.
- Engine Management System: The engine management system (EMS) delivers optimal torque and horsepower at all speeds and altitudes, plus smooth throttle at all speeds and reverse. The EMS, paired with the ProStar® engine and clutching advantage, also allows for optimal fuel economy.
- Class-leading Towing and Payload: With a monstrous class-leading 2,000 lbs. towing capacity and standard 2” receiver, the RANGER XP 900 allows you to tackle the toughest jobs with confidence. Additionally, a class-leading 1,500 lbs payload capacity is highlighted by a rear box with gas-assist dumping operation that can tote up to 1,000 lbs. of materials and a full-sized pallet
Smoothest Riding Features
- All-Day Riding Comfort: We designed the RANGER XP 900 with an ideal seat height combined with wide foot clearance for easy entry and exit. Plus, experience a plush split bench with adjustable driver’s seat, a full 10 inches of tilt steering adjustment and room for three full-sized adults.
- Electronic Power Steering: The smoothest, most responsive electronic power steering available, with Variable Assist for easier steering at lower speeds. Our EPS lets you work and ride all day with less fatigue.
- Smooth Riding Design: Polaris engineers designed the RANGER XP 900 with a perfect balance of smooth riding, handling and turning radius from an ideal 81” (206 cm) wheelbase paired with a full foot (30.5 cm) of ground clearance
- Premium PXT Tires and Cast Aluminum Wheels: Premium PXT tires mated to cast aluminum wheels for ultimate traction and durability, on the farm, jobsite or trail to the Back Forty.
- Loaded with Convenience: A driver’s side fuel access for the large 10-gallon (37.9 L) tank makes fill-ups on the job or while trailering a breeze. And maintenance has never been easier. To check and fill engine oil, just raise the cargo box. Plus, there are plenty of grease zerks to flush joints of debris.
- Smooth and Robust Suspension: A full 10” (25.4 cm) of Dual A-Arm suspension travel up front and 10” (25.4 cm) of Independent Rear Suspension travel keeps the ride smooth, even when hauling up to 1,500 lbs. (680.4 kg) of payload and towing up to a full ton!
Revolutionary Integration Features
- Pro-Fit™ Advantage: Welcome to the new standard in accessory integration, quality and fit and finish with the industry-exclusive Pro-Fit cab system. The highly modular cab system offers cab options from robust canvas doors featuring a poly windshield to premium automotive glass tip-out windshields and power window molded doors. Even better, the purpose built chassis features dedicated component attachment points to allow for extremely efficient cab installation or removal.
- Leading Storage Solutions: With the RANGER XP 900, enjoy a full 37 L of enclosed storage plus plenty of easy-to-access in dash storage that keeps items at the ready when they’re needed.
- Styling with a Purpose: The RANGER XP 900 headlight shape allows for an ideal beam spread in the 55W low or 60W high position. Automotive-style paint reduces scratches and scuffs while reducing clean-up time after dusty or muddy rides.
- Built To Run Accessories: With a built in winch mount, buss bar under the hood for easy access and convenient dash access, wire routing to install accessories is extremely user friendly.
- Fuel System: Electronic fuel injection
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 875cc
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Drive System Type: On-Demand True AWD/2WD/ VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Cooling: Liquid
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Not Equipped
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm 10.0 in. (25.4 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in. (25.4 cm) Travel
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Front Tires: 26 x 9-12; PXT
- Rear Tires: 26 x 11-12; PXT
- Wheels: Cast Aluminum Black Xcelerator
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 36.5 x 54 x 11.5 in. (93 x 137 x 29 cm)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N.A./1,000 lb. (453.6 kg)
- Fuel Capacity (gallons/liters): 10 gal. (37.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 12 in. (30.5 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 116.5 x 60 x 76 in. (296 x 152 x 193 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,500 lb. (680.4 kg)
- Person Capacity: 3
- Wheelbase: 81 in. (206cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 1,342 lb. (610 kg) - base model w/EPS
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Standard
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride
- Color / Graphics: Sunset Red Silver
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Hitch Towing Rating: 2,000 lb. (907.2 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard/2 in. Receiver
- Instrumentation: Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Tripmeter, Hour Meter, Clock, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp/Low-Batt Lights, DC Outlets (2)
- Lighting: 55W low/ 60W high, LED Tail
- Bodywork: Painted Sunset Red Silver
- Special Features: Cut/sew seats, custom decal accent package, driver's side adjustable seat, paint matched front suspension springs
NOTES:May be shown with additional modifications and/or accessories. Disclaimer: All competitive comparisons are based on 2013/2014 models and on published manufacturer specifications available at time of printing. Gator® is a registered trademark of Deere & Company. HP numbers are based on 2013 Executive Orders issued by the California Air Resources Board (CARB). All horsepower specs tested and verified by a third party entity. The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don’t mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2016 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Calipers
- Front Tire
- 26 x 9-12; PXT
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Tire
- 26 x 11-12; PXT
- Dry Weight
- 1,342 lb. (610 kg) (Base model w/EPS)
- 81 in. (206 cm)
- Front Travel
- 10.0 in. (25.4 cm)
- Rear Travel
- 10.0 in. (25.4 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 12 in. (30.5 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 10 gal. (37.9 L)
- Box Capacity
- 1,000 lb. (453.6 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 2,000 lb. (907.2 kg)
- Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P
- Drive System
- On-Demand True AWD/2WD/ VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Sunset Red Silver