Inventory Unit Detail
2015 Polaris Industries 900XP Northstar
Arnie's Motorcycle Sales
- NEW: Class-leading High Output 68 HP ProStar® engine – 13% more power
- NEW: Factory-installed Pro-Fit premium cab integration, including: Premium roof, glass windshield, glass rear panel, molded doors with hinged windows
- NEW: Factory-installed heater kit with defrost, heated seats, windshield wiper, interior dome light and rear view mirror
Hardest Working Features
- The ProStar® Engine Advantage: The RANGER XP® 900 ProStar engine is purpose built, tuned and designed alongside the vehicle – resulting in an optimal balance of smooth, reliable power. The ProStar XP 900 engine was developed with the ultimate combination of high power density, excellent fuel efficiency and ease of maintenance.
- Class-leading ProStar® Pulling Power: NEW: 13% more power! Now with a high-output 68 HP ProStar engine that leaves the utility side-by-side competition in the dust – 36% more than the 2014 John Deere Gator™ 825i. The RANGER XP 900 delivers more torque and pulling power to get the job done.
- On-Demand True All-Wheel Drive: With the Polaris true AWD advantage, all four wheels engage automatically when your vehicle needs more forward traction and reverts back to 2WD when it doesn’t. When in 2WD, the VersaTrac Turf Mode switch unlocks the rear differential for easier, tighter turns that won’t tear up your lawn.
- Exclusive NorthStar Deluxe Edition Shifter: To increase snow plowing and work capability, the NorthStar Deluxe Edition features updated shifting detents to allow for easy Low Range to Reverse operation. When Low Range isn’t needed, shift up directly from Park position to High Range.
- Class-leading Towing and Payload: With a monstrous class-leading 2,000 lbs. towing capacity and standard 2” receiver, the NorthStar Deluxe Edition allows you to tackle the toughest jobs with confidence. Additionally, a class-leading 1,500 lbs payload capacity is highlighted by a rear box with gas-assist dumping operation that can tote up to 1,000 lbs. of materials and a full-sized pallet.
Smoothest Riding Features
- All-Day Cold Weather Comfort: This NorthStar Deluxe Edition sets the standard in cold weather riding capability. Whether for work or play, you will appreciate the factory-installed heater with defrost and the heated seats that are conveniently activated by the flip of a switch. And, thanks to the premium Pro-Fit cab system with hinged windows, the operator can dial in the appropriate cab climate for all-day comfort.
- Factory-Installed Windshield Wiper and Rearview Mirror: To increase the NorthStar Deluxe Edition’s inclement weather capability, a wiper kit – activated by the flip of a switch – was installed direct from the factory. Also, a rearview mirror is standard equipment and ready for work.
- Electronic Power Steering: The smoothest, most responsive electronic power steering available, with Variable Assist for easier steering at lower speeds. Our EPS lets you work and ride all day with less fatigue.
- Smooth and Robust Suspension: A full 10” (25.4 cm) of Dual A-Arm suspension travel up front and 10” (25.4 cm) of Independent Rear Suspension travel keeps the ride smooth, even when hauling up to 1,500 lbs. (680.4 kg) of payload and towing up to a full ton!
- Premium PXT Tires and Cast Aluminum Wheels: Premium PXT tires mated to cast aluminum wheels for ultimate traction and durability, on the farm, jobsite or trail to the Back Forty.
- Loaded with Convenience: A driver’s side fuel access for the large 10-gallon (37.9 L) tank makes fill-ups on the job or while trailering a breeze. And maintenance has never been easier. To check and fill engine oil, just raise the cargo box. Plus, there are plenty of grease zerks to flush joints of debris.
Revolutionary Integration Features
- NorthStar Factory-Installed Pro-Fit™ Advantage: The NorthStar Deluxe Edition comes standard with a factory-installed premium Pro-Fit cab system featuring: fixed glass windshield, glass rear panel and molded doors with hinged windows for ultimate climate control. Plus, the premium, lined roof is highlighted by an interior dome light. All cab components feature the industry’s best integrated, tight seal off from cold weather.
- Leading Storage Solutions: With the RANGER XP 900, enjoy a full 37 L of enclosed storage plus plenty of easy-to-access in dash storage that keeps items at the ready when they’re needed.
- Styling with a Purpose: The RANGER XP 900 headlight shape allows for an ideal beam spread in the 55W low or 60W high position. Automotive-style paint reduces scratches and scuffs while reducing clean-up time after dusty or muddy rides.
- Built To Run Accessories: With a built in winch mount, buss bar under the hood for easy access and convenient dash access, wire routing to install accessories is extremely user friendly.
- Cooling: Liquid
- Drive System Type: On-Demand True AWD/2WD/ VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 875cc
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm 10.0 in. (25.4 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in. (25.4 cm) Travel
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Front Tires: 26 x 9-12; PXT
- Rear Tires: 26 x 11-12; PXT
- Wheels: Aluminum Black Xcelerator
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 36.5 x 54 x 11.5 in. (93 x 137 x 29 cm)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N.A./1,000 lb. (453.6 kg)
- Fuel Capacity (gallons/liters): 10 gal. (37.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 12 in. (30.5 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 120 x 63.5 x 77 in. (296 x 162 x 196 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,500 lb. (680.4 kg)
- Person Capacity: 3
- Wheelbase: 81 in. (206cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 1,640lb. (744 kg)
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride
- Color / Graphics: Northstar Edition
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Hitch Towing Rating: 2,000 lb. (907.2 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard/2 in. Receiver
- Instrumentation: Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Tripmeter, Hour Meter, Clock, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp/Low-Batt Lights, DC Outlets (2)
- Lighting: 55W low/ 60W high, LED Tail
NOTES:The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don’t mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2016 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Calipers
- Front Tire
- 26 x 9-12; PXT
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Tire
- 26 x 11-12; PXT
- Dry Weight
- 1,640 lb. (744 kg)
- 81 in. (206cm)
- Front Travel
- 10.0 in. (25.4 cm)
- Rear Travel
- 10.0 in. (25.4 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 12 in. (30.5 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 10 gal. (37.9 L)
- Box Capacity
- 1,000 lb. (453.6 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 2,000 lb. (907.2 kg)
- Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P
- Drive System
- On-Demand True AWD/2WD/ VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Northstar Edition